MARCH FEATURED PUBLICATION:
Allocating CAM Charges in Mixed-Use Properties
This indispensible guide features proven strategies for:
Purchase Allocating CAM Charges in Mixed-Use Properties
anytime in March and receive 20% off.
*Want even BIGGER savings on this and other amazing BOMA resources?
Visit www.BOMA.org to become a member.
• Managing mixed-use developments with
multiple owners and uses
• Transitioning from development to operation
• Assembling and organizing the most effective
real estate management team
• Identifying mixed-use common areas
• Selecting the most appropriate methods for
CAM expense allocation for utilities, security
and access control, insurance and more
• Documenting policies and procedures
• Providing outstanding service to owners
Unfortunately, you don’t have the time to comb through outdated
information or go on a wild-goose chase to find your answer.
Go directly to the only organization that’s devoted more than 100
years to amassing a library of reference, guidebooks and standards
to help you do your job better, more efficiently and more profitably:
DON’T SEARCH HARDER. SEARCH SMARTER.
WITH AN INTERNET SEARCH...
YOU CAN FIND
LOTS OF THINGS