The Heat Pump Series
hot air exhaust
cool air output
cool air exhaust
warm air output
• Supplemental heat for spaces where the system is inadequate -cold or drafty
offices, lobbies, warehouses, school rooms, daycare centers, retail spaces,
nursing homes - any place where additional heat is needed.
• Spot heating of an office or facility when the main heating system is being
serviced - a necessity for facility management companies, multi-unit facilities,
hospitals, schools and universities.
• Heating of trouble spots in buildings where duct work cannot be installed.
(Many of these same spaces will require cooling during the summer months).
• Electronic Control - Automatic temperature control with adjustable fan speeds.
HEAT/COOL/AUTO selection with automatic change-over
and fan speed control
• Hot Gas Bypass Valve - allows heat pump operation in cool temperatures
without coil freeze-up
• Electrostatic Air Filter for both the evaporator and condenser air
• Duct Kit - For discharging condenser air above a drop ceiling
• Nozzle Kit - Dual nozzles direct the air to an intended target
• Discharge Duct Adapter - Allows for supply air to be ducted
through a round duct
• Return Air Plenum - Plenum that allows for a round duct
to be used to return room air to the unit
• Condenser Plenum - Plenum that allows for round duct
to be used to return air to the condenser
The Oceanaire Heat Pump Series is designed to provide comfort to any
space during cooling and heating seasons. In most applications, heat pumps
generate more heat than comparable electric heaters with the same power.
The electronic controller can be set to heat, cool or automatically moderate
the space temperature and air flow.
The heat pump is a portable heating and cooling unit, that can provide
year-round comfort in almost any application.